Challenger 1 1/2 HP High-Pressure PumpModel 345201
Price - $732.00
Description & Specifications
Pump components are custom molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability. All components
developed and perfected through C.A.D. (Computer Assisted Design) for maximum pressure performance at
minimum operating expense.
The Challenger High Pressure ( High Head ) Pump is the best choice if you need to move water UP to the waterfall while maintaining solid Flow (Gallons Per Hour) in order to create the proper effect at the waterfall. The Challenger High Pressure Pumps will do it!
We have listed the most popular models that will fit a variety of applications. Additional horsepower ratings are also available.
- Standard 2 in. suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
- Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent high pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
- Impeller screw prevents reverse spinning of impeller in back-flow applications
- Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tools required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining or winterizing
- Internal components and 2 in. ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
- Three-year Warranty
|1||85 GPM@40Ft Head||1||115/230|